Pine Street Market did it first and still does it best. A collection of the Who’s Who of Portland’s culinary scene, Pine Street Market draws thousands of diners weekly to experience the city’s best food, drink, and dessert in a setting that is both architecturally stunning and efficiently planned. Exposed brick and old growth wood beams create warm décor while communal seating and centralized services allow the restaurants to focus on their craft.
The building’s upper two floors consist of highly attractive and thoughtfully designed creative work space. The internal staircase allows the Property to capitalize on a sweet spot in the market by creating flexibility to maximize tenant attraction and retention. Pine Street Market’s office was 100% occupied upon completion of the building and is currently leased by GuideSpark, the national leader in employee communication software. With a current lease rate at 76% of market, the space holds dynamic upside potential when it rolls to market.
- 100% leased
- Premiere location in Portland’s Technology Triangle
- Comprehensive renovation with award-winning design and full seismic upgrade
- High-growth submarket – 110% average increase in hotel and apartment density
- 24% upside in office rents
- Anchored by acclaimed food hall
- Coterminous leases and landlord termination rights add future flexibility to retail
Click HERE for more information.
- Province / State: Oregon
- City / Town: Portland
- Postal code / ZIP: 97204