Each property is anchored by Food Lion, a subsidiary of Delhaize Group (NYSE: DEG), an international company with an S&P rating of BBB-/A-3. Food Lion operates more than 1,100 supermarkets in 10 Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic States.
Delhaize Group’s U.S. revenues rose 6.6 percent during 2014, equal to approximately $1.1 billion Get more detail at https://1031sponsors.com/1031-dst-properties-list/csra-grocery-portfolio-i-dst/
- Grocery-Anchored Shopping Centers: Food strategy – Food Lion is a necessity retailer with strong store sales.
- Strong Anchor Tenant: Food Lion is owned by Delhaize America, the U.S. division of Delhaize Group (NYSE: DEG), which has an S&P rating of BBB-/A-3.
- Long-Term Anchor Leases: Food Lion, the anchor tenant, recently signed new 10-year leases.
- Triple Net Leases: Tenants are responsible for the payment of taxes, insurance, maintenance, and repairs, protecting investor distributions from future inflation.
- Strong Locations: The properties are in growing markets with strong Food Lion brand recognition.
- Province / State: South Carolina
- City / Town: North Augusta
- Postal code / ZIP: 29860