This trophy asset log home is a beautiful, living piece of art. Just one hour north of Boise in the Boise National Forest and adjacent to BLM Lands. The most observable amenity are the large diameter character logs throughout that are stacked using Swedish coping by old world craftsmen from Canada. The home was built by Cymbalik Construction of Cascade Idaho, but the log package was provided by Old Yale Logs of Chilliwack, BC. The log craftsmen from Old Yale who assembled the home on site in Garden Valley left their trademark in the flared ends of two of the logs in the Great Room; two gold loonie (Canadian gold dollar) inset in the logs. Such craftsmanship is unheard of today and a similar log package would be nearly impossible to replicate at any price. Crosstimber Ranch Subdivision boasts common area park and ponds, and walking trails throughout the subdivision.
- Custom cut character logs
- Beautiful bent cedar arches flying through the Great Room, the third-floor bedrooms, over the outside entry and the west covered deck. Hence the name we have lovingly bestowed on our home; “Bent Cedar”
- Hand carved decorative interior arches
- Hand laid river rock floors on the lower-level floor. Rocks came from the Payette River and were collected and sliced into tiles, tying the home to the valley itself.
- Hand crafted kitchenette on the lower level. Featuring a live edge wood slab milled from a local tree
- Wine fridge, mini-refrigerator and microwave in kitchenette
- Hand crafted library with wooden live edge, custom made by the same local craftsman in third-floor loft.
- Gourmet kitchen on main floor designed with entertaining in mind. Stunning green granite countertops are married to the logs.
- Covered outdoor entertaining area on west side of house. Eye popping views from deck.
- Outdoor river rock wood burning fireplace on deck
- Province / State: Idaho
- City / Town: Garden Valley
- Postal code / ZIP: 83622