- Deal of the Month – Prime Example of the Benefits of Planning Aheadby David Moore on April 13, 2021 at 5:00 pm
When planning a 1031 exchange, it's important to establish a proper understanding of timing and setup early on in the transaction. Here's why.
- WEBINAR: What Are You Selling & What Do You Want It to Be? – Wednesday April 21st, 2021by David Moore on April 6, 2021 at 5:00 pm
WEBINAR. What Are You Selling & What Do You Want It to Be? - Join us to learn the basics of Sections 121 & 1031 to improve your real estate investment know-how.
- WEBINAR: The Power of Partnership – Case Studies on the Role Partnerships Play in Site Development – Wednesday April 14th, 2021by CC Moore on March 30, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Join us at the next Oregon SW/Washington CCIM Chapter event when Stacy Frost, Principal Engineer, Maul Foster & Alongi looks at complex and real site development projects.
- Current Trends in Transaction Timingby David Moore on March 25, 2021 at 5:00 pm
The timing of your 1031 exchange transaction is important, especially when it comes to some of the finer details of section 1031. Here's what you need to know.
- 1031 Exchange Investing Today: Video Mini Courseby David Moore on March 23, 2021 at 5:00 pm
If you're looking to improve your real estate investment skills, watch this video mini course covering topics relevant to investors right now.
- Determining Dealer Status in a 1031 Exchangeby David Moore on March 9, 2021 at 6:00 pm
The dealer vs investor status is one of Section 1031's largest "grey areas," but the distinction is important. Here's how the IRS defines the difference.
- WEBINAR: Advanced 1031 Exchanges… The Fun Stuff! – Wednesday March 17th, 2021by David Moore on March 4, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Looking to get the most out of your 1031 exchange? This webinar covers advanced 1031 exchange concepts to supercharge your investing. Wednesday March 17th, 2021
- IRS Issues 45 Day and 180 Day Postponements for Disaster Areas in Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisianaby David Moore on March 3, 2021 at 10:55 pm
Relief comes to taxpayers in disaster areas in Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana as the IRS issues 45 day and 180 day postponements.
- WEBINAR: 2021 CCIM Tax Update Impacts of COVID, Oregon, and the Portland Metro Area – Wednesday March 10th, 2021by David Moore on March 3, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Join us at the next Oregon SW/Washington CCIM Chapter event when we hear from Jonathan McGuire with Aldrich CPAs + Advisors about the latest tax changes!
- How and When Should I File Taxes with a 1031 Exchange?by David Moore on March 2, 2021 at 6:00 pm
If you're currently in the middle of a 1031 exchange transaction, when should you file your taxes? David Moore, 1031 exchange expert, explains the timing.